Our DevOps Engineers are responsible for an architecture, design and implementation of different application platforms and tooling to support on-demand mobility products of Sixt Group. Working within an agile environment in teams including DEV team, DEVOps team.
- experience in the system administration of Linux servers
- configuration management provisioning Puppet (version 4+), Hiera experience
- networking skills to manage firewalls, external network connections, TCP/IP security, DNS, etc.
- experience in large scale monitoring and alerting tools such as ELK
- continuous Delivery experience Jenkins, Pipeline, etc.
- at least one of Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
Nice to have’s:
- experience with building and orchestration containers Docker, Kubernetes
- DBs: Aurora, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Oracle
- message brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- microservices: Consul/Eureka, Netflix OSS, etc.
- career and professional development in the international group
- opportunity to work on innovative products
- above industry-level salary
- full time employment as internal employee
- English and German lessons
- medical insurance